2020 Eindhoven

Who are we? Forums Find your panelists 2020 Eindhoven

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    editor
    Keymaster

The 47th ICOHTEC Symposium will take place Eindhoven, The Netherlands, from 13 to 18 July 2020. The main theme of the symposium will be “A History of Technology for an Age of Crisis”, but as usually we are open to a wide array of topics.

The deadline for  proposals is Sunday, 5 January 2020. Check the call for papers.

You may also use this Google Docs for discussion on possible topics or to find other panelists.

#1401 Reply
    aggdtwgese

Muchas gracias. ?Como puedo iniciar sesion?

#1787 Reply
    lebron shoes

I enjoy you because of every one of your hard work on this web page. My mother take interest in making time for research and it’s simple to grasp why. My spouse and i notice all regarding the compelling medium you give invaluable tips through the blog and as well as encourage response from some other people on that area of interest then our own child is undoubtedly starting to learn a whole lot. Take pleasure in the rest of the year. You are always performing a brilliant job.

#2334 Reply
    longchamp

I simply wanted to say thanks again. I do not know what I would’ve achieved in the absence of the actual smart ideas shown by you regarding that area of interest. This was a very distressing scenario in my circumstances, but taking note of the well-written avenue you processed that forced me to leap with happiness. Now i’m happier for this advice and as well , hope that you are aware of a powerful job you happen to be getting into educating other individuals with the aid of your webpage. I am certain you haven’t met all of us.

#2873 Reply
    curry 6

Thanks a lot for giving everyone remarkably pleasant opportunity to read from this web site. It can be very terrific and packed with a good time for me personally and my office mates to visit your web site at minimum three times every week to find out the latest tips you have. Of course, I am also always impressed with all the exceptional tips and hints you give. Some 1 ideas in this post are rather the most efficient we’ve ever had.

#3397 Reply
    stephen curry shoes

I really wanted to compose a brief comment so as to appreciate you for all the nice instructions you are writing here. My incredibly long internet look up has at the end been honored with awesome concept to share with my good friends. I would claim that we site visitors are very blessed to be in a great website with so many wonderful professionals with great opinions. I feel extremely lucky to have encountered your entire website page and look forward to plenty of more cool moments reading here. Thanks once again for everything.

#3954 Reply
    off white

I intended to create you a very little note to help give thanks once again for these breathtaking secrets you have shown on this site. It is incredibly generous of people like you to grant without restraint what many people would have offered for sale as an e book in making some profit on their own, even more so considering that you might well have done it if you ever wanted. Those things additionally worked to be the great way to comprehend some people have similar desire much like my personal own to learn great deal more related to this matter. I am certain there are several more pleasurable situations in the future for those who start reading your blog.

#4495 Reply
    yeezy boost 350

I simply desired to appreciate you once more. I’m not certain what I could possibly have implemented without the tips and hints provided by you concerning such a area. It seemed to be a real terrifying case in my view, but encountering your professional approach you handled it took me to cry for contentment. I will be happier for the guidance and as well , trust you know what a powerful job you happen to be undertaking teaching many people all through your web blog. Most probably you’ve never met any of us.

#5053 Reply
    supreme hoodie

I would like to show my thanks to the writer for bailing me out of this particular challenge. Right after researching through the the web and getting methods which are not productive, I assumed my life was done. Being alive without the approaches to the issues you’ve sorted out through your entire article is a crucial case, and those which may have adversely affected my career if I had not discovered your web site. Your own skills and kindness in playing with a lot of stuff was invaluable. I’m not sure what I would’ve done if I had not come across such a subject like this. I can at this point look forward to my future. Thanks for your time so much for this expert and amazing guide. I will not hesitate to propose the website to anybody who needs and wants guide about this subject.

#5319 Reply
    yeezy boost 350 v2

I truly wanted to construct a quick note so as to express gratitude to you for all the fabulous tricks you are giving out here. My considerable internet search has at the end of the day been paid with good quality strategies to exchange with my family. I ‘d mention that we website visitors are rather endowed to exist in a very good network with very many special people with valuable advice. I feel quite happy to have encountered your web page and look forward to some more exciting times reading here. Thanks once again for a lot of things.

#5458 Reply
    lebron 17 shoes

I and also my guys were actually reading the excellent things found on your web blog and suddenly I got a terrible suspicion I had not expressed respect to the web site owner for those techniques. Most of the guys had been as a consequence passionate to study all of them and have now pretty much been tapping into them. Thanks for indeed being considerably helpful and for making a choice on certain superb issues millions of individuals are really desirous to learn about. My personal honest regret for not expressing gratitude to you earlier.

#5487 Reply
    bape

My husband and i have been now comfortable when Louis managed to do his researching through the entire precious recommendations he got through your weblog. It is now and again perplexing just to happen to be making a gift of concepts many people might have been trying to sell. Therefore we fully understand we now have the writer to appreciate because of that. The type of explanations you have made, the easy web site menu, the friendships you can make it possible to foster – it is many extraordinary, and it is aiding our son in addition to the family reckon that the subject is satisfying, and that’s especially essential. Thanks for all the pieces!

#5747 Reply
    kyrie irving shoes

I needed to put you the little remark so as to give many thanks the moment again with your great advice you’ve documented here. This is wonderfully generous of you in giving unhampered what many individuals could possibly have made available as an e book to help make some money on their own, particularly considering that you could have done it in the event you considered necessary. These good ideas as well served as the easy way to fully grasp some people have similar dreams the same as my personal own to understand much more when considering this issue. I believe there are numerous more enjoyable opportunities ahead for people who find out your blog post.

#6122 Reply
    supreme

My spouse and i felt really fortunate when Louis could deal with his investigation by way of the precious recommendations he came across from your very own site. It is now and again perplexing to just happen to be giving for free procedures which usually people have been making money from. And we understand we have the blog owner to thank because of that. All of the illustrations you have made, the easy website menu, the relationships you can aid to create – it’s many extraordinary, and it is aiding our son and our family recognize that the matter is amusing, and that’s extremely important. Many thanks for the whole lot!

#6459 Reply
    kyrie irving

Needed to draft you one bit of note to help give many thanks yet again about the nice opinions you’ve contributed at this time. This has been certainly remarkably open-handed with you to deliver publicly what numerous people could have advertised as an electronic book to help make some dough for themselves, principally now that you could possibly have tried it in the event you desired. Those concepts additionally acted to provide a easy way to know that some people have the identical zeal just as my very own to know the truth good deal more when considering this condition. I am certain there are thousands of more fun periods up front for individuals that check out your site.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
Reply To: 2020 Eindhoven
Your information: