Unexpected Technology-Based Games

Who are we? Forums Find your panelists Unexpected Technology-Based Games

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Stefan Poser

Call for papers of a Session on the 48th Symposium of the International Committee for the History of Technology, ICOHTEC – part of the International Congress for the History of Science and Technology, ICHST in Prague

Technology-based games spread in many fields of society since the beginning of the 21st century. Nowadays, they are nearly everywhere, played in quite different shapes and linked to quite different tasks: spraying can be analyzed as a kind of subversive technology-based game. The same holds for investment in stocks, although the playing persons and their self-concepts are quite different.
    In general, playing has become more important and lost its negative image, which was characteristic for the period of labor societies. Gamification is influencing working conditions and companies apply concepts of gamification to encourage their customers to co-working. Computer games are becoming models of software, designed for work purposes. These processes enlarge the field of technology-based playing and influences playing as well as playing persons.
    • Does an environment of play-things and opportunities of technology-based playing changes behavior?
    • What’s the role of (digital) technology within these developments?
    • Does it make sense to label this process as a turn to play?

Papers on methodology are welcome as well as case studies from the whole field of playing with technology, especially concerning unusual kinds of playing.
    Please contact me until 28 February 2020 by stefan.poser (at)kit.edu
    Best wishes
    Stefan Poser
    Secretary General of ICOHTEC, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology

#1407 Reply
    tfzwkgctmf

Muchas gracias. ?Como puedo iniciar sesion?

#1818 Reply
    longchamp handbags

Thanks for your own hard work on this website. My mother takes pleasure in conducting investigations and it’s obvious why. We learn all about the powerful form you render sensible secrets via this blog and even recommend response from website visitors on this article and my girl is learning a great deal. Take advantage of the remaining portion of the year. You’re carrying out a really great job.

#2358 Reply
    supreme clothing

My spouse and i were really ecstatic Ervin could round up his studies from your ideas he made from your very own weblog. It is now and again perplexing to just continually be giving out methods which the rest might have been trying to sell. And we all take into account we need the website owner to appreciate for that. All the illustrations you have made, the simple web site navigation, the relationships you can give support to foster – it’s got everything impressive, and it’s making our son in addition to the family do think this content is cool, and that’s exceedingly fundamental. Thanks for all!

#2913 Reply
    off white

Thank you so much for giving everyone remarkably terrific possiblity to read critical reviews from this website. It can be so lovely and also packed with fun for me personally and my office acquaintances to visit the blog really 3 times in a week to study the fresh things you have. Not to mention, I am actually satisfied with the surprising thoughts you serve. Some 2 ideas in this article are particularly the finest we have all had.

#3461 Reply
    cheap jordans

I as well as my buddies have already been checking the nice advice from your site while before long got a terrible feeling I never thanked the blog owner for them. Those young men are actually happy to read through all of them and have in effect really been making the most of them. Thanks for genuinely really helpful and for having this kind of incredibly good resources most people are really desirous to discover. Our own honest apologies for not saying thanks to sooner.

#4022 Reply
    longchamp handbags

Thanks a lot for providing individuals with an extraordinarily pleasant opportunity to read articles and blog posts from here. It is always very pleasing plus jam-packed with fun for me personally and my office acquaintances to search your website on the least three times weekly to find out the fresh tips you have got. And of course, I am always fulfilled for the fabulous creative concepts served by you. Certain 1 areas on this page are truly the finest I’ve had.

#4602 Reply
    steph curry shoes

I wish to express my passion for your kind-heartedness in support of individuals that must have help on this important area. Your real commitment to getting the message all-around has been surprisingly informative and has really empowered those just like me to attain their endeavors. The informative suggestions indicates so much a person like me and further more to my colleagues. Warm regards; from all of us.

#5058 Reply
    kd shoes

Thanks for your whole efforts on this web site. Debby takes pleasure in doing investigation and it is obvious why. Many of us notice all regarding the compelling ways you present useful secrets through your website and in addition invigorate response from people on that topic plus our favorite daughter is in fact starting to learn a great deal. Take pleasure in the remaining portion of the year. You are conducting a stunning job.

#5350 Reply
    yeezy boost 350 v2

I have to show my thanks to the writer for bailing me out of this issue. Because of researching through the the net and finding tips that were not productive, I figured my entire life was well over. Existing without the strategies to the difficulties you have fixed by means of your main article content is a crucial case, and the ones which might have adversely damaged my career if I had not come across your website. Your good training and kindness in dealing with every item was tremendous. I don’t know what I would’ve done if I hadn’t come upon such a solution like this. I can also at this moment look forward to my future. Thank you so much for this expert and result oriented help. I won’t be reluctant to propose the website to anyone who would need guidelines about this subject matter.

#5463 Reply
    yeezy shoes

I intended to compose you one very little remark just to thank you so much once again just for the pretty solutions you’ve shared on this page. It was pretty generous with you to give without restraint what most people would have supplied for an ebook in order to make some cash for themselves, principally considering the fact that you might have done it in the event you wanted. The principles also worked as the fantastic way to be certain that other people have similar keenness just like my very own to find out whole lot more related to this condition. I’m certain there are some more enjoyable instances in the future for individuals that check out your website.

#5492 Reply
    pandora outlet

I am just commenting to let you understand what a excellent discovery our daughter had studying the blog. She came to understand a good number of things, including what it’s like to possess an amazing coaching style to let many others completely learn about specific very confusing subject matter. You really surpassed people’s expectations. Thanks for distributing such good, trustworthy, explanatory not to mention unique thoughts on that topic to Mary.

#5765 Reply
    kd 12

I and my pals happened to be reading the good recommendations on your web page and quickly came up with an awful feeling I never expressed respect to the web blog owner for them. Most of the young boys were definitely absolutely joyful to study all of them and already have honestly been loving them. Appreciation for being really kind and then for deciding upon such impressive useful guides most people are really desirous to know about. Our sincere regret for not saying thanks to you sooner.

#6135 Reply
    jordan shoes

A lot of thanks for your entire hard work on this website. My niece really likes engaging in internet research and it is simple to grasp why. I hear all of the powerful form you give rewarding suggestions by means of your web site and encourage participation from some others about this issue while our own daughter is actually becoming educated a lot. Enjoy the rest of the year. You’re conducting a fantastic job.

#6477 Reply
    off white nike

I enjoy you because of all of your labor on this web site. Betty really likes conducting research and it’s easy to see why. A number of us know all relating to the powerful way you give functional guidance via the web blog and even attract participation from website visitors about this situation while our own girl is without question starting to learn a lot of things. Take pleasure in the remaining portion of the new year. You’re the one doing a dazzling job.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
Reply To: Unexpected Technology-Based Games
Your information: